*This driving test is for a class D driver license. We do not offer the CDL road test.
Utah State certified road test
The test takes 10-15 minutes.
All questions are answered before the test.
Results are given after the test is completed.
We accept Cash or Card only.
small process fee for cards.
no checks or cash apps.
The test is conducted at our location in Utah County
It is a home location, so please respect the neighborhood.
Park either in driveway or across the street in the church lot.
Please find the location & practice in the area ahead of time.
*do not park on the south side of the road (front of the location). you will not be tested.
You will demonstrate your driving ability with the examiner.
The student and the examiner are the only occupants allowed in the vehicle during the driving skills test. In addition to road rules and regulations, you will be graded on the use of proper driving skillsets, habits, concepts, awareness and overall consistency in your abilities; other important elements of safe driving, such as your general behavior, attitude and responses to present situations. During the test, you will not be asked to do anything illegal or set up in any way to purposely fail.
Preparing For the Test
- Make sure you have your permit or "no priv document" and your Country license.
- Make sure it is valid, if not, you'll need to renew it before you take the test.
- Make sure your car, windows & inside, are clean of debris or clutter.
- Have your questions written so you don't forget what to ask.
- Hygiene. Please practice this thoroughly before you test.